The upcoming that is the Fifth Edition of this book is extended and rephrased in such a way that it covers the latest Web 2.0 applications. This book has dual advantages, firstly it is a great example of driven programmer’s guide and also a good reference with all new fresh topics that cover every nook and corner of every necessary detail that you should know before entering the world of Java.
So when you read this book, you make a better grip on following aspects of Java programming:
- Components of programming which includes data, syntax, and control.
- Scripting the browser, making of a web application,
- techniques of functional programming and object-oriented programming.
- primitive and reference values
- different ways in which objects are created
- definitions of your own constructors’
- definition of prototypes and how to work with them
This work is written by a legend of the field of Java, David Herman is a very popular figure working on creating the experience of Java better for its readers and users. This book is the most updated and latest in the market, which offers you techniques which are well-proven and most reliable and useful practices which can be always be referred to in the future.
- easy and new ways to do object-oriented programming using prototype.
- keys to work with arrays and dictionary objects
Functional Programming in JavaScipt by Luis Atencio
Are you trying really hard to get established in the domain of Java? Then you should make a smart choice of picking up this book to master your intelligence. This book is a classic book written by Luis Antencio who has given very different perspective to functional programming. After reading this book, you learn everything from the basics to higher level of Java programming. This book has taken the concepts of Java programming like code extensibility, performances evaluated by unit testing, modularisation and much more to another level. Antencio talks about Functional Programming patterns.