The advantage of the features such as a template that handles standard programming patterns can be quite beneficial while building a product. You can stop writing the same functionalities repeatedly when you start constructing an application with frameworks.
Let’s start with front end frameworks.
We will be covering the following front end js frameworks for UI.
- React JS
- Ember JS
- Svelte JS
- Gatsby JS
- Next JS
- It can work across multiple operating systems.
- It provides an instinct and fast API.
- Some big organizations & companies like PayPal, LinkedIn, Lego, Hopscotch, Freelancer and several other popular companies are powering their UIs & Front Ends by AngularJS.
- Flawless synchronization amid view and model
It was developed by Facebook and used to build highly responsive user interfaces.
It is declarative and component-based meaning you can reuse components to create complex UIs in a short time. React uses virtual DOM ,aka React-DOM to ensure fast rendering of various components.
Some key features of React are:
- One way data binding
- Provision of Reusable components.
- Cross platform performance.
- Simple to learn and use.
- Examples of websites built with React are Airbnb, Dropbox, Asana, BBC etc.
Vue Js is also a widely used framework for building single page applications. It has got features of both React and Angular. Vue.js offers a very simple and swift fix for user interface, apps, and engaging web-based user interface development. It can empower modern-day single-page web-based apps. This framework is also known as progressive framework because of its capability of facilitating the design of high-end single-page web applications through dual integration mode.
Some key features of Vue are:
- Cost effective virtual DOM option
- It has built-in component that aids in CSS transitions and animations
- It is a flexible framework
- Upwork, Adobe, and Grammarly are some examples of applications built using Vue.
Some key features of Ember are:
● Large teams can easily use it
● It comes with computed properties which is the reason for its popularity.
● It has larger than 1500 add-ons that only have to grow with time
● Reusable and easy to maintain too
● Seamless URL support
● Offers client-rendering services
● Well-blended data layers.
- It’s very reactive and responsive.
- Less boilerplate is required to begin with
Seamless dynamic websites are made using this front end framework. The user-base can receive information from any of the data set sources using Gatsby JS. This framework was released in 2015. Gatsby JS is a modern, and GraphQL based static-site generator which is widely adaptable. This particular framework communicates content on the client-side right in the build time and helps in delivering matchless security and SEO results on a long-term basis.
Some notable features are:
- Provides unrivaled security
- Capability to write code in JS or SCSS or LESS
- Easy and cost-effective scalability
Next JS : The React framework (by Vercel)
Next JS is a server-side rendering framework based on React.js and is a well known frontend framework among the web developers across the globe. This framework is based on the “Build Once, Run Everywhere” idea, allowing developers to create complex applications easily.
This framework supports the creation of Progressive web apps. (PWAs) and also it provides solutions to many SEO related problems. It has SEO advantage over React JS.
A remarkable feature of Next Js is that it has inbuilt CSS support.
It helps to reduce web application’s build time by half. The framework is lightweight and very easy for beginners to learn.